1. QUY ĐỊNH KHI ĐĂNG TIN TẠI DIỄN ĐÀN THẢO DƯỢC QUÝ
    + Nói Không Với Đăng Bài Trùng Nội Dung, Sai Chuyên Mục Đăng Tin
    + Khác Tiêu Đề Và 30% Nội Dung Tin Đăng
    + Không Trái Với Thuần Phong Mỹ Tục Và Quy Định Của Pháp Luật VN...
    BQT Sẽ Banned TV Và Xóa Tất cả bài viết mà không cần báo trước...

Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Ascoli, home get one point

Thảo luận trong 'Dành Cho Rao Bán Tổng Hợp' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 3/7/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member

    Tham gia ngày:
    7/5/20
    Bài viết:
    19
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    Web:
    Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Ascoli, home get one point
    1. After 31 rounds, soccer predict today Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 7 wins, 10 draws, 14 losses and placed the 18 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

    [​IMG]

    2. After 31 rounds, Ascoli got 9 wins, 6 draws, 16 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ascoli got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cosenza Calcio 1914 1.05-0.5-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 23.33%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 53.33%; Home odds win rate: 53.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.67%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 23 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 47.83%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 26.09%; Draw odds win rate: 4.35%; Under odds win rate: 69.57%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds football predictions combination of this game is 2.02-3.21-3.30.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cosenza Calcio 1914(43.7%), Draw(30.0%), Ascoli(26.3%)
     
: dshdgfj

Chia sẻ trang này